Fonds consists of records created or received by Adbusters Media Foundation through the organization's publishings, advocacy campaigns, legal action, and merchandising. The fonds is a hybrid, containing textual records, graphic materials, analogue audiovisual materials, and artefacts. Records include correspondence, magazines, books, posters, pamphlets, newsletters, design mockups, marketing plans, legal records, and talking notes. Records also include interview transcriptions and copies of newspaper and magazine articles documenting the organization's achievements. Graphic, textile, and ceramic merchandise also make up a notable portion of the fonds.
The fonds has been arranged by the archivist into eleven series:
• Administrative records (series 1)
• Publications (series 2)
• Campaign records (series 3)
• Legal action records (series 4)
• Blackspot campaign records (series 5)
• Merchandise (series 6)
• Talks (series 7)
• Events records (series 8)
• School projects records (series 9)
• Media coverage (series 10)
• Audio/video materials (series 11)
Note that the processing of series 4 (Legal action records) is still in progress, and the description is not yet published.