Fonds consists of records created or received by Adbusters Media Foundation through the organization's publishings, advocacy campaigns, legal action, and merchandising. The fonds is a hybrid, containing born-digital materials as well as paper and analogue textual records, graphic materials, audiovisual materials, and artifacts. Records include magazines, books, posters, pamphlets, digital newsletters, digital spoof advertisements, graphic designs, mockups, memes, promotional photographs, marketing plans, operational notes and manuals, financial statements, correspondence, legal records, talking notes, and website captures. Records also include interview transcriptions and copies of newspaper and magazine articles documenting the organization's achievements. Graphic, textile, and ceramic merchandise also make up a notable portion of the fonds.
The fonds has been arranged by the archivist into twelve series:
• Administrative records (series 1)
• Publications (series 2)
• Campaign records (series 3)
• Legal action records (series 4)
• Blackspot campaign records (series 5)
• Merchandise (series 6)
• Talks (series 7)
• Events records (series 8)
• School projects records (series 9)
• Media coverage (series 10)
• Audio/video materials (series 11)
• Website captures (series 12)
Note that the processing of series 4 (Legal action records) is still in progress, and the description is not yet published.